How Can The Pagoda Acupuncture Clinic In Bangor, Gwynedd Help YOU?
If any of those descriptions fit you, then you should come to the Pagoda Acupuncture Clinic Bangor Gwynedd.
- Struggling to get better using conventional medicine
- Worried about the side effects conventional medicine is giving you
- Wanting more than the 10/15 minutes Doctors and other health professionals can give you
- Wanting to take an active role in your treatment
- Wanting up to an hour spent listening and treating you rather than 10 or 15 minutes Doctors are allowed to spend
- Wanting a health treatment that is recognised as outstanding for chronic conditions
- Wanting a treatment that has little or non-existent side effects
- Wanting a treatment that works with your body’s natural mechanisms and not against them
- Wanting a treatment that is completely natural
- Wanting to be treated by somebody with professional qualifications to degree level
Common Conditions People Visit The Pagoda Acupuncture Clinic Bangor Gwynedd For
Here’s an overview of the most common conditions people visit Pagoda Acupuncture Clinic Bangor Gwynedd for:
- Fertilty, IVF and pregnancy support
- Emotional – Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Insomnia, Panic Attacks
- Musculo-skeletal – Arthritis, Back pain, Sports injuries, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Stiff neck
- Chronic (long term) conditions – Migraine, Headaches, M.S, M.E, IBS
- Ear, Nose & Throat – Hay fever (allergic rhinitis), Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Dizziness
- Dermatological – Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Urticaria
Don’t worry though, if your condition isn’t on the list above, that doesn’t mean we don’t treat it! Just contact the clinic by phone or the contact form at the bottom of this page to get advice on treatments for your specific condition.
What Other People Are Saying
If you’d like to see exactly what other people have thought about the clinic, then read these testimonials.
In the mean time, here’s a brief summary of the sorts of things people are saying:
Within a short period of time I started to see a marked improvement from the acupuncture treatment – Louise Johnston-Hunt
Excellent – helps enormously with my MS symptoms, 10/10 – Sue Pontefract
A high level of professionalism. Results speak for themselves and I would happily recommend to anyone – Paul Sanders
Why You’ll Thrive In An Acupuncture Clinic!
Now you know you’ll love the acupuncturist treating you 😉
Here’s why you’ll love the clinic itself:
- The acupuncture clinic is based in a lovely part of Bangor, opposite the University and Pontio buildings.
- The clinic has been completely refurbished and is modern and clean with large comfortable treatment rooms.
- The waiting area is comfortable, spacious and light with plenty of room for kids and adults alike.
- The receptionist is very friendly and happy to chat. You don’t have to ring a bell or speak through a plastic grill to talk to her! She’s always ready to help.
- There is plenty of parking outside.
Practice Address And Map
You can find all the details here.
- Initial Consultation – £50 – up to 90 minutes
- Follow up Consultation – £40 – up to 60 minutes
- Cash and cheques welcome
Clinic Opening Hours
Doors open on Wednesdays at 9am and close at 7pm.