Thank you very much for deciding to leave a testimonial 🙂 It is your testimonial that will help us improve the service we offer to both yourself and future patients.
We will contact you once we receive your testimonial to give you a gift to say thank you 🙂
The testimonial can be made anonymous to protect your identity. This is an option on the form. No testimonial will be published until you have agreed that it can be made live.
If you feel what you came for is too personal to be specific about, that’s fine. A general testimonial about: your acupuncturist; the clinic; the way you felt; or anything you want to mention is just fine. The aim is just to build a picture of the reasons why people might like to come for acupuncture and to understand how well we did in helping you.
Here are some example testimonials:
What To Do
When leaving a testimonial, it would be great if you could use the following headings to help you write it. You only need a sentence for each heading.
The testimonial form to fill in is at the bottom of the page.
What Was The Main Concern (or obstacle) That Would Have Prevented You From Having Acupuncture?
- I thought it was going to be painful
- I didn’t think it would be right for me
- People (family, friends, other health professionals, etc ) said acupuncture doesn’t work \ might not work \ or some such thing
- It sounded expensive
- It was too far away
- There wouldn’t be a bus service
- I wouldn’t be able to park
These are only potential issues. It’s important to write what was important to you, not necessarily what I have put in the list myself.
In fact, you may have been so certain that acupuncture was right for you that you had no concerns, in which case you could mention that !! 🙂
What Did You Find As A Result Of Having Acupuncture?
Why did you feel acupuncture was worth having, despite your concerns or obstacles you mentioned above?
You could say something like:
- I’ve never felt so good in my life
- I’m free of pain for the first time in x years
- I’m finally a mother after x years of trying
- Headaches are now a thing of the past
- I’m finally in control of my migraines
What Specific Benefit Did You Like Most About Having Acupuncture?
This might be:
- Nobody has ever listened to me so well
- I had time to myself for the first time in years
- I felt in control of my health for the first time
These are just general examples. Your answer should be very specific to you.
What Would Be 2 Or 3 Other Benefits About Having Acupuncture?
Would You Recommend Your Acupuncturist Or Clinic? If So, Why?
Is There Anything You’d Like To Add?
Thank you for filling in this form 🙂